The return of the "How are you today?" thread

im kind of upset becasue i had to miss because of work last night. i didnt get to bed around 1:30 am, so that would have left me with 5.5 hrs. of sleep. i need way more then that! so, i stayed home. i work that shift today and tomorrow..fcking work.

I feel great!! The In Flames concert last night was amazing... not 'cause of In Flames but because I was getting some action with this hot drunk girl. My first kiss too! XD

Nikkie and her friends were there too.

as always,fun!

hahaahaha,that chick was crazy,she was trying to get with all the guys there!

You went home after the show? We all went to that club Nocturne across the street and hung out with Lacuna Coil and some other people,fucking weird place,hahaa

Fuck, I should have gone. :erk:

I thought you and the rest were going home right after the show.

Yeah, she tried to get with your brother but he passed her on to me. :lol:

I was great, but when I was on bus, relaxing, listening to Cradle of Filth, came my stupid fuckin aunt and she pissed me off totally! And she disturbed me while having time for music and I got it because I didn't want to listen to stupid ppl behind me. but no..... she was talking all the time, asking stupid thing, how old am I, if I have problems... arrrrr........ fuck it. I hate it. I put my phones back on my head cos I was sick and tired because of her fuckin nonsense speaking. fuck fuckin fuckers! fuck it. ah fuck, I'm sayin this fuckin word fuck too much. ah fuck, who cares.... fuck. :bah: :bah: :bah: :bah: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tired. Terribly sick. Can't sleep. Can't read. Can't eat. Can't die.

Imprisoning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped in Myself
Body My Holding Cell

Landmine

:rofl: Could not resist sorry.