The return of the "How are you today?" thread

DUI and possession under 50 grams. Gonna lose my license for 7 months and get raped on car insurance for the next 3 years. Once you turn 18 drugs aren't worth it

I am kinda nervous, I am in the hospital right now and tommorow I go to my 3rd operation with a knee....sometimes I wish I have never started to play basketball...:(

So, I added the "Honesty Box" application to my facebook account (allows people to post anonymous comments about how they really feel about you) and I recieved this, this morning:

"i had a crush on you in college. yeah, thats right, i said it. yup. crush on you...ew. what the hell was I thinking"

Ouch. Total burn.

^That Fix'd made me think of American pie 1 when Jim fucked that pie :lol: No i would not mind having a Apple Notebook either...i just happen to hate iPODs :lol: I reckon im the only one who does that tho...i prefer Creative Zen microphoto i have :) 8 gigabytes of music.

So, I added the "Honesty Box" application to my facebook account (allows people to post anonymous comments about how they really feel about you) and I recieved this, this morning:

"i had a crush on you in college. yeah, thats right, i said it. yup. crush on you...ew. what the hell was I thinking"

Ouch. Total burn.

:lol:

Anyway, today I met with a friend, had a vegan meal (yes, vegan, and it was friggin' amazing) and... well, that was it, pretty much.

I've been in the weirdest moods, which make me think my brain is chemically unbalanced. Goodamn, have I ever heard about consistency?? CONSISTENCY!!! BEEEEE CONSISTAAAANNNNT!!!

I am kinda wierd right now, I can´t feel my legs and I won´t be able to feel them at least for next 6 hours. It´s kinda scary....

:lol:

Anyway, today I met with a friend, had a vegan meal (yes, vegan, and it was friggin' amazing) and... well, that was it, pretty much.

There's an Asian inspired vegan restaurant in Boston that has the best chicken fingers I've ever had (even though it's tofu.) I haven't been there in ages...maybe it's time I go again.

*stomach grumbles*

I got this from my aunt the the other day, it's awesome and is full of cookies :D

Imagen441413662.jpg