The Shitposting Thread

Just a thought... when people are sitting around the campfire post-apocalypse and all the vinyl & CDs have melted and all the hard drives & tapes have been fried by radiation & EMP weapons, they'll still be joking about Lars' snare sound on St. Anger.

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams
I had the idea to found a 'Butthole Art Day' where people take a photo of their ringpiece and edit it with kaleidoscope effects etc. until neither their mothers nor Zuckerberg could tell what it was originally a photo of. Then they show it around and say look at this lovely artwork I made.

Only thing is... I can't be arsed.
the last time i had a girl take a photo of my "ringpiece" she ended up sliding her tongue inside my asshole, which felt so fucking awesome for both of us, that we both pretty quickly completely forgot why the fucking hell she had wanted to take some fucking photos of my butthole to begin with

Just a thought... when people are sitting around the campfire post-apocalypse and all the vinyl & CDs have melted and all the hard drives & tapes have been fried by radiation & EMP weapons, they'll still be joking about Lars' snare sound on St. Anger.
hahahaha

There's something uncomfortable about mask usage spilling over into profile pictures and even fictional TV shows. Makes sense if someone's profile pic happened to be of them at a location where they were required to wear it, but otherwise it's just an unnecessary reminder that we're stuck in a goddamn pandemic. Sorta like taking a selfie at a disaster scene. But I guess if the mask makes you look sexier... work it gurl!

But I guess if the mask makes you look sexier... work it gurl!
Gah
this just gave me a mental image of someone looking sorta pretty with the corona mask on and then taking it off to somehow reveal a possum's snout underneath

hahaha
that would make a kick-ass special effect in a horror movie though