The Shitposting Thread

i wouldn't doubt he boned you ..... or at the very least that you wish he did.

And HAHA yeah he always talked about having super high IQ. But its funny considering how dumb he truly was/is.

How about you go ahead and tell us who his alt is right now. I personally know already, just want you to also tell us

mZToX5S.gif

Reactions: CiG
There's someone in here who is almost certainly another Omni alt and you're chasing after Tera. I've known him for years before I joined this site, I've had him on Facebook the whole time. I introduced him to this site. Just letting you know so you don't waste too much time on this.
I mean its pretty obvious Tera isnt Omni. The guy has way too much personality, Omni would never be able to play it off like that. And tbh i don think Manic is THAT dumb ... hes trying to pull one off on us again, "HEY LOOK IM ON THE OMNI WITCH HUNT TOO" when he probably knows whats up. Hes probably sitting on omnis lap right now

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
Well yeah, because it's badly written and for uneducated people who write badly written songs. Makes perfect sense.

"TRY TREADING A BIT LIGHTER, OR WE'LL HAVE PROBLEMS PAL"

More lyrics from that "Faget" song I assume? :D

Genuine question:

Do you guys honestly think Terasophe isn't Omni?

Unless you're saying Omni has been trolling me since way back when I used to use Gaia Online, years before I even came to this site, yes I know Tera isn't Omni.

I'm just asking because I'm hurting right now and I can't stand the idea that Omni might be fucking with me. That's terrible. Why would someone do that?