THE SHRED THREAD

Steel Panther really is a niche. There has been thousands of parody bands through the years but very few have been successful in the hard rock/metal world. Sure it's immature and plays on people wanting to laugh and immature dirty words but some people like that. I haven't listened to enough of them to know how good they are as musos, but at the same time there is worse musos that can still make money.

It's all fun making up silly words to songs, we are probably the fools who haven't figured out we can be rich from it :)

Reactions: redfly
Ooohh that reminds me, your tomorrow is my today. I think there was something else on the release list. Best go and check if I need to order or get local.

Maybe it's a coincidence because one of the albums I was think about getting was Doom Side Of The Moon. I liked the first two songs and I've been meaning to listen to the full stream that was released a few days ago.

It's been on Blabberouth and the like. I can't think of the guy whose name is on it but he's re-worked Dark Side as a doom record. There was a link to the stream on blabbermouth maybe two days ago.