The Song Battle Game

Steve Von Till is a member of Neurosis, and I think if you actually heard that song you would definitely, easily choose it over ANY Opeth song.

Katatonia - Omerta
vs.
Eternal Tears of Sorrow - The River Flows Frozen

Therion - Cults of the Shadow
vs.
Acid Bath - Paegen Love Song

What specific rules are with this game though? Like, if one has not even heard one of the songs, how can they technically judge which one is even better. I am honest and just plain old don't reply if I haven't heard both songs. :rolleyes:

Incendiare said:
What specific rules are with this game though? Like, if one has not even heard one of the songs, how can they technically judge which one is even better. I am honest and just plain old don't reply if I haven't heard both songs. :rolleyes:
shut up and play.

Therion "
v
Samael "baphomet's throne" <- ceremony of opposites album :worship:

JUST KIDDING!!! :p *hugs* it's funny you should say that, because i've actually wondered that very same thought a good few times.... but i will have to join you in un-knowingness about this very inquiry. :)

You guys are great. :lol: And Chris, yeah I was too chicken shit to say it because I thought people would take it the wrong way and bite my head off, but then I thought fuck it. :p

Samael " :kickass:
vs.
October Tide - Grey Dawn

Ulver - Christmas
vs.
Mott the Hoople - Death May Be Your Sants Claus