The Sports Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil?

omghaxlol!1
Jun 25, 2005
Grand Haven, MI
Because certain members of the community feel the need to crap up multiple threads with their incessant sports talk, I feel that we need a dedicated sports talk thread. So here ya go, talk away.

It's funny you whine about the officials when pass interference was literally the only call against you the entire game. The holding call in the end zone was the only iffy one. I think there may have been one offsides call. There should have been holding called at least a few times. Theres no way the Bears don't get sacks unless there's holding.

This is a discussion forum for 'metal' music. This thread should be closed.

It's funny you whine about the officials when pass interference was literally the only call against you the entire game. The holding call in the end zone was the only iffy one. I think there may have been one offsides call. There should have been holding called at least a few times. Theres no way the Bears don't get sacks unless there's holding.
Both pass interference calls were HUGE and very iffy. They gave the Bears one touchdown and almost two.

Put it in chat, fuckin hell. Talk in the stupid social thread if you want, which is now pretty much another post whore thread.

Leave it here so Grimace can discharge the basketballs from his vagina in a place those not wanting to be hit with his balls of shit can stay away from, instead of, like ender said, spreading them through out the other threads.

Such controversy! I really just wanted to clean out the sports talk from the other threads as Ender stated.

Damn good move. This thread should be stickied and all sports wankery can go in here. It drives me nuts in the other threads.

Good thread, I was about to do the same thing, as I did in the Symphony X forum.
PACK VS. SEAHAWKS monday, hope my Packers win!

not likely though

So how long before we have a chat sub-forum then? Although I posted in this thread, I'm not in favor of more chat threads when we already have a few, as well as the game thread, and the hauls thread, which don't have much discussion at all.

Décadent;5618205 said:
If it clears up the other threads, I'm all for it.

sports discussion is infinitely better than the relentlessly boring and entirely uninteresting posting of pictures of people's cats, which is what is generally otherwise shitting up your sticky thread.

this thread is not needed. social thread will suffice. if you dont want to talk about sports, then talk about whatever the hell you want - which is presumably cats :erk: (not directed @ you nick)

Granted it stops wankers from fuckin with other threads, but its not GMD.

The only thing that matters is that Australia smacked England in the first test of the ashes :headbang:

So long as more people don't troll it up with "sports suck, you suck because you like sports, this thread sucks, etc", it's fine in Chat if that's the call from V5 or MA.

Status
Not open for further replies.