The Systematic Mixing Guide: IT'S COMING.

Not trying to tease or skew expectations, but it's very likely going to be released this month. I can't be sure of a specific date, as not all things are finalized, but it would take a serious streak of bad luck to delay it past March.

Not trying to tease or skew expectations, but it's very likely going to be released this month. I can't be sure of a specific date, as not all things are finalized, but it would take a serious streak of bad luck to delay it past March.

There are 20 days left in March...so there are a 5% possibilities each day that the book
is gonna be released, and that 5% is gonna increase each day.
tomorrow there are gonna be 5.26%
the day after tomorrow 5.55%
and the next day 5.88%
and the day after 6.25%
and the ALSGHADSÑFLGHADGLADG :loco:
I don't even know if this is correct and I couldn't care less...
I NEED IT NOW >.<

P.S: Have you decided on the price? just to be prepared and have the money in my paypal account ;)

hehe...it seems that Ermz will be a millionair after releasing his mixing guide ^^

I doubt he will gain enough revenue to make up for all his efforts but man has his drum and guitar guides been a bible to me and i will gladly throw my money at him for this guide.

hehe...it seems that Ermz will be a millionair after releasing his mixing guide ^^

If so, he'd deserve it. There are tons of good engineers out there, but obviously no one had the brilliant idea to publish such a quality and comprehensive in-deep mixing guide...

dunno what you wanna tell me, english is not my mother tongue, but I guess you're sayin that in-deep is not the correct term here? :D

I was always so disappointed with pretty much every mixing guide people put out there.. I always thought that Slipperman's Guide to recording heavy guitars sucked, so on so forth. I gave up on guides completely for two or three years until I finally checked out one of Ermz's posts, about Soviet drums slamming you... and it was so awesome! head and shoulders above the rest.

release full guide asap plz. :)