The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

lately i have been getting into the band death who i used to not care for. with the albums "human" and "symbolic".

edit: "human" should be "individual thought patterns".

I recently found about Fall of Empyrean and I can't stop listening to them. Excellent doom in my opinion. What are you guys thoughts on them?

im kind of listening to hiphop stuff right now. Mostly jammxkids because my lil bro likes em so i checked out their site www.jammx.com and theyre really good actually. Im thinking of gettn my bro their dvd

The bands i been listening to lately include:
Byzantine, Unearth, Bleeding Through, A Perfect Circle, Chimaira, Mendeed, Static-X, Project Hate MCM-somethingorother- and Throwdown.

I normally listen to a lot more but right now I just don't feel like it.

I listen to pretty much anything when it comes to music, so if people want to recommend anything, I'm interested.

I like:

Forest Of Impaled
Black Witchery
Revenge
Conqueror
Napalm Death
Carcass
Repulsion
Death
Darkthrone
Burzum
Abruptum
Angelcorpse
Morbid Angel

etc. etc.

I hate:
Children Of Bodom
Cradle Of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
HIM
any feel good hacky sack bouncing frat boy pseudo hippie bullshit

etc etc.

:Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin:
ohiogrinder said:
I like:

Forest Of Impaled
Black Witchery
Revenge
Conqueror
Napalm Death
Carcass
Repulsion
Death
Darkthrone
Burzum
Abruptum
Angelcorpse
Morbid Angel

etc. etc.

I hate:
Children Of Bodom
Cradle Of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
HIM
any feel good hacky sack bouncing frat boy pseudo hippie bullshit

etc etc.
some good and bad shit there my friend paddy likes cob and cof:Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin:

Here are some good Death Metal bands that I am into latly:

Crimson Massacre - Lust of Pandemonium
Golem - Dreamweaver
Infester - To the Depths... In Degradation
God Macabre - The Winterlong
Incantation - Onward to Golgotha and Diabolical Conquest
Immolation - Dawn of Possession and Here in After
Afflicted - Prodigal Sun
Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry

Black Metal?

Averse Sefira - Battles Clerion
Deathspell Omega - Si Monvmentvm Reqvires, Circvmspice and Kénôse
Grand Belial's Key - Judeobeast Assassination

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

grinderp said:
im kind of listening to hiphop stuff right now. Mostly jammxkids because my lil bro likes em so i checked out their site www.jammx.com and theyre really good actually. Im thinking of gettn my bro their dvd

Hey for as much as I like Death Metal I think jammx are a pretty cool group, I like what they're doing with hip hop. I think the line between reality and fantasy isn't drawn very well for younger kids and all the talk about drugs and violence in the music leaves a bad impression on them. Kind of like the mainstream rap artists are selling little kids out just to make some money making up stories about drugs etc like they actually experience all of that in their lives.

JammX are cool though, I will admit that.