The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Perdition's Light said:
I'm currently downloading that album as we speak (Samsara). What's terrible about the vocals? I've never heard Yakuza before so I'm not expecting it to sound like anything.

Download the Gods Tower albums. Now. You will like it.

Recieved Reverend Bizarre - "In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend" today. I like it even more than "Harbinger of Metal" which I got last week. Great stuff, really opened my eyes to doom metal.

Harbinger is actually my least favorite RB release. I think it could've benefited from at least one rocking part.

Yeah, it seemed like mostly filler actually. But for an "EP", seventy minutes is plenty.

I forgot to mention, my copy of "In the Rectory..." came with a bonus disc.

check out Threat Signal (click on the banner). New band signed to Nuclear Blast, and they're going to tour with Soilwork/Mnemic/Darkest hour later this year. For fans of Raunchy, Fear Factory, Mnemic, and soilwork. its melodic/industrial/thrash

Impudent said:
I forgot to mention, my copy of "In the Rectory..." came with a bonus disc.

Yeah, there's some great stuff on there, like Goddess Of Doom, Dark Sorceress (Barathrum cover), and Wrath Of The War Elephants.

Yeah, it's pretty good. It also has a video for "Doom Over the World". That song is pretty cool. Shorter and faster than most of their stuff.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I can totally understand why some people don't like black metal, because I only like a grand total of about 8 black metal albums.

Me too, and most of them are Immortal albums.:headbang:

Mudvayne
Meshuggah
Lamb Of God
Mnemic
Taproot
Devin Townsend
Shinedown
Neil
Devildriver
Static-X
System Of A Down
As I Lay Dying
36 Crazy Fists
Uncrossed
Pantera
Soilwork
Deftones
Tool
Rob Zombie
Carcass
Dry Kill Logic
Metallica
Godsmack
Korn
Sepultura
Pink Floyd

~Neurotica said:
Mudvayne
Meshuggah
Lamb Of God
Mnemic
Taproot
Devin Townsend
Shinedown
Neil
Devildriver
Static-X
System Of A Down
As I Lay Dying
36 Crazy Fists
Uncrossed
Pantera
Soilwork
Deftones
Tool
Rob Zombie
Carcass
Dry Kill Logic
Metallica
Godsmack
Korn
Sepultura
I must admit...with seeing all those bands on there I was a bit shocked to see CARCASS...:headbang: