The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Crimson Velvet said:
It's incredible how The Greys can say some almost smart things in one thread, and for a few minutes seem like a bright fellow, then suddenly, BANG, and he's right back in idiot-mode...

I consider myself bright when I want to be. Regardless i'm not going to say something to simply agree. Either people catch my good posts or bad.

The voice calling me into darkness,
Open the gates through which I'll leave
The call of the ancient blood calls me to fight
The call of slavonic blood

Aryan lands with the boundless expanse
Through milleniums come to me
The forests and steppers everything I own
Is given to the damned jewish tribe

My blood is calling me, and I won't calm down
Until I taste the smell of their blood
The moon whispers about the darkness
The stars are leading me through the clouds

Silver people with white skin
Are gathering to perform a rite
The wisemen are cursing on the jewish scum
And I see the white man's power!

Spit in jewish faces, cut them into pieces
Let them choke with their lie
Let the woods grow up on their corpses only white man's power!

We are the only ones to have the right for this land!
It's ours, indeed!
These rivers have been flowing together with our blood for ages
This grass has grown on the bodies of our killed warriors
Hey, stay with us, our aryan spirit!

Let our slavonic blood boil up with our hatred
Hey, our land, stay with us!
Let every step on our land turn for the damnation on jews!
White power, you have to destroy of useless tribes
Under your glorious obsession!
Because they are not people,
They are worms whose mission is only parasitism
Let the aryan spirit support us!
The war is sacred! total war!

Impudent said:
There's nothing wrong with being generic.

Well, yes and no. Bloodbath are very talented, and very good at what they do. The music is damned catchy, and I can't deny that I have fun listening to the project.

But it's not great stuff. They're never going to record a classic album, because they're not covering any new ground. For art to really transcend, you have to create a style which has never been heard before, and is immediately recognizable. That's why you can't really go back and recapture the Florida or Bay Area scenes. They were specific moments in time, when the ideas were fresh, and attracted a wide variety of talents and financeers.

These musical styles will eventually resurface in some other great music, but never exactly the way they were before.

BTW, I love the self-mockery in this thread. White supremacists and midgets are the keys to comedy gold.

"I tell you nuttzing. Nuttzing!!" :heh:

cookiecutter said:
what's with all the anti-semitism surfacing recently?

Middle class kids need something dangerous and shocking. Satanism just doesn't do it any more, so we must need the word of our Aryan forefathers. Or something. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Anyway, I was wondering what anyone's thoughts are on Paradigma? I've only seen them mentioned once before on here. I really enjoy their Skadi EP.

*le sigh* More bullshit nonsense from people who hate for no apparent reason. I met a man in a bar last year, who tried to convince me that the media is controlled by Jewish liberal homosexuals.

He fails to understand that before Jews can enslave us all with their evil yarmulke mind control, they have to stop arguing about who pays for the chicken noodle soup at lunch.

I kid, I love! :lol: