The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Not too sure. All I know is that in the liner notes for that album it has RIP next to her name. Atleast that's what my friend tells me.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
The Czech grind scene is ridiculously awesome.

Alienation Mental
Isacaarum
Negligent Collateral Collapse
etc.

Most/all Czech/Polish grind = bad-fuckin'-ass.

Indeed. AM's Ball Spouter and their split with Malignant Tumour are my faves of theirs.

Poland's got a lot of the great goregrind bands like Squash Bowels and Dead Infection too.

Last Days of Humanity's last EP also has to be some of the most violent sounding music I've ever heard.

Erik said:
did you forget to take your funny pills (seeing as how this thread is NOT locked yet maybe you could have put two and two together i dunno)

also the only power metal band i listen to is FINIST

WE'LL DEFEND OUR WOODS AND MOUNTAINS WE WILL FIGHT UNTIL THE END!!!
ARYAN BLOOD IS IN OUR VEINS WE'RE THE MASTERS OF OUR LAND
YES ARYAN BLOOD IS RUNNING THROUGH OUR VEINS WE'RE THE MAAASTERS OOOF OUR LAAAND

I call a truce...this is pointless.

Also you got the lyrics wrong erik!

YES, ARYAN BLOOD IS RUNNING THROUGH OUR "WEINS" WE'RE THE MASTERS OF OUR LAND

awesome song btw

The new Atheretic is pretty swell; brutal tech death aggression from Canada (where else?!) with a penchant for cool themes (new album's about nature overthrowing humanity! Owned!)...check 'em.

New Guttural Secrete doesn't disappoint either...brutal death from the good ol' US, quality stuff with a (well played!) acoustic instrumental...weird but great. Funny samples and RIDICULOUS vocals!

TOP 10 BEST SUB-GERNES:
1 Thrash
2 Heavy
3 Black (except recent black metal)
4 Groove
5 Industrial
6 Death (NOT melodeath, mainly early death metal)
7 Alternative (Not Nu)
8 Speed
9 Grindcore (mostly Napalm and E-grind)
10 Doom