The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I have yet to figure out if I like Countess. I like somesongs, while others seem "choppy" and poorly written, but that could be intentional for something I haven't yet seen. I actually think the vocals fit perfectly.

Word of warning: for the vast majority of the band's catalogue, you'll be wasting your time if you're searching for something musically profound.

VinWhalen said:
drawnandquartered.gif

963351688_m.jpg

Drawn & Quartered 2006 Hail Infernal Darkness

This is absolutely one of the top albums of 2006, no doubt. Awesome black death. www.drawnandquarteredonline.com /// www.myspace.com/drawnandquartered666. I find it to be comparatively, a blend of something like Immolation - Unholy Cult and early to midrange Deathspell Omega, with a side of Xenomorph or something close. Awesome album. Definitely top ten on my list...totally ripping heavy, fast, extreme metal all the way...
\m/

US Black Death

www.moribundcult.com

drawn-and-quartered-hail-in.jpg

Drawn And Quartered 2006 Hail Infernal Darkness
1.Procession Of Pain
2.Genocide Advocacy
3.Hail Infernal Darkness
4.Blood Of A Million Martyrs
5.Throne Of Desolation (Befouling The Scriptures)
6.Suffer A Traitor’s Fate
7.Escape To Cremation
8.Bind, Torture, Kill
9.Nightghoul Of The Graveyards

41:04

www.moribundcult.com
Drawn And Quartered - "Hail Infernal Darkness" (CD)
(DEAD73)

DAQ's new 4th album, and their DARKEST and most CRUSHING album to date. Anyone who calls themselves a fan of Death Metal but have not checked this band are metal-core Posuers!!!

This is a good CD but in no way is there DSO in it and also I merged this here because making a thread for one album wherein the thread is pretty much like a promo sheet copied from the label site is not really deserving of its own thread.

MasterOLightning said:
That's too bad.

Not at all, the riffs in the song are fucking incrdeible, and the ending solo is probably the best sounding thing ever. The song is downright perfect.\

The Echo (Replacement) is be Demilich, for any who doesn't know. Download it now from their site.

Oh, it's a Demilich song... Yeah, I got the album. I don't remember song names though.