The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Jesus, every thrash fan that seems to come up, the first question i ask is "listen to dark angel?"

"no."

"you should, especially if you are a thrash fan"

"oh. okay."

edit-now i feel retarded. Just because i get to talk to the stupid wave of thrash fans.

wakeford-01.jpg

david tibet is amazing, who else would record an album about his cats because christ appeared to him as jhonn balance in a dream and told him to

theres also these wonderful tidbits from his myspace page

THIS SPACE IS NOW MAINTAINED BY THE HALLUCINATORY PATRIPASSIANIST FORM OF MY LITTLE PONY, WHO HAS MANIFESTED AS THE SHAITANIC CATHOLIC PEACOCKFACE OF DAVID TIBET. HE IS NOT HERE AND IS NOT THERE. FREE ME.

965435773_l.jpg

Tibet possessed by Therion in Malaga photo by Andria Degens July 2006

he seems absolutely, unequivocally, genuinely fucking insane and yet completely aware of it at the same time

I need some easy listening atmospheric metal. I don't mean easy listening as in it needs to resemble pop or anything. I just really need something new. I'm spinning the same oldschool death metal,melodic death metal,doom metal. I don't want any atmospheric fast black metal. The music still needs to be very much guitar oriented also.

Check out Oceanic by Isis, not really easy listening but the kind of album you put on when you're physically and mentally exhausted and need to forget the world exists for an hour.