The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Half & Half and sugar for me. I accidentally put milk in my coffee one morning and almost puked. disgusting

Soda refers to the "carbonated beverage" beverage mixed with ice cream, pop is an abbreviation for phosphate therefore pop is the correct term.

:zombie: That is a float! Pop is soda from the 1950's.

Ice cream float, ice cream soda same thing.

Pop is an abbreviation for phosphate, and thusly should be the correct and mostly used term
icon_talk2hand.gif

*The Thread Where You Talk About Hot Drinks You Like...?

Anyway, Caducity's Whirler Of Fate is possibly one of the top ten death metal albums ever.

I listened to it a couple of times, hasn't clicked with me yet, but it's got potential

Deathcult for Eternity, while not the mindblowing masterpiece it's made to be, is actually a fine album. I hate the production and the vocals and the first three songs are pretty meh, imo, but the rest of it is quite good, especially, the tracks:A Portal to Nowhere, Apocalypse and In Superior Torment

Holy fuck, I'm totally loving Incantation - Onward to Golgotha. The first time I heard it it did nothing for me, but now I'm loving it.

I really dont know. I am on the last track and overall I find it decent. Musically, it is very well done. The vocals are alright. Kind of gets to me though. Meh, I dont know, I guess I like Bathory's thrashy BM stuff better.

holy fuck!! I am listening to immortal technique - this man is fucking RIDICULOUS - here's a sample

"I'm stuck inside the future and life is chaotic
The government is psychotically racist and robotic
The matrix of entrapment is socio-economic
Erotic conspiracy theory becomes reality
Life is war, and every day's a battle to me
I'm on the brink of insanity, between extreme intelligence and split personalities
But I elevate to the point of reversing gravity
Revolutionary conceptuality spitting out of me
Yo, yo, yo, I drop knowledge so heavy it leaves the world unbalanced
Exterminate the spiritual force of all that challenge
I'm the lyrical apocalypse that crumbles the granite
Replacing you as the dominant species on the planet
Yo, yo, lyrically I'm infinite like possibilities
But you don't have the capability like infertility
Cuz opening your mouth to question my validity
Is like trying to contradict the theory of relativity
When I spit is the epitome of heavy artillery
My enemies are obsessed with me like the bitch in Misery
But break out like father running from responsibility
Every time I step and abuse the mic with versatility
I balance humility, with brutal instinct"

*The Thread Where You Talk About Hot Drinks You Like...?

Anyway, Caducity's Whirler Of Fate is possibly one of the top ten death metal albums ever. I upped the lyrics to M-A if anyone wants to see 'em, but I didn't get done delineating the actual vocalized sections from the narrative/flavor text sections using brackets...so bear with it and you're gonna need to pay attention to follow along!

This album is decent, but I need to give it more spins so it will hopefully open up to me since you are constantly praising it.