The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I use to drink coca cola a lot and now realize how disgusting it is. I still drink it once in awile and have no idea why since it tastes awful. To bad it did not have cocaine in it still because then drinking it would not be so pointless.

I use to drink coca cola a lot and now realize how disgusting it is. I still drink it once in awile and have no idea why since it tastes awful. To bad it did not have cocaine in it still because then drinking it would not be so pointless.

Regular coke tastes like shit. I was raised on diet coke which is much more refreshing.

*The Thread Where You Talk About Hot Drinks You Like...?

Anyway, Caducity's Whirler Of Fate is possibly one of the top ten death metal albums ever. I upped the lyrics to M-A if anyone wants to see 'em, but I didn't get done delineating the actual vocalized sections from the narrative/flavor text sections using brackets...so bear with it and you're gonna need to pay attention to follow along!

It better be good :loco:

I'm listening to a few mp3s by Les Stroud (the guy who does Survivorman), and it's not bad! It's kind of folksy blues tunes and Stroud plays all the instruments (I believe). And we all know one man projects are kvlt

Bible of the Devil - "The Diabolic Procession"
Catchy, melodic, heavy metal.

Bifrost - "Pagan Reality"
Makes me think of a cross between Celtic Frost and Sabbat (UK).

Bluuurgh... - "In My Embrace"
Strange vocalled death metal.

Bywar - "Invincible War"
Good revivalist thrash.

Chakal - "Abominable Anno Domini"
Dark thrash metal. The vocals remind me of another band, but I can't think of who.