The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Interesting. Where do you think they would play if they did? My guess is someplace other than Boston. It would be a hell of a time to go, though.

Kataklysm imo is the canadian version of Six Feet Under.

... anyways.

My unanimated 'ancient god of evil' came in the mail today. :headbang:

this album is classic

Everytime I listen to it, Mystic Forest - Romances gets better and better. Simply amazing album.

Shit, I forgot to check em out:zombie:

Cenotaph's(MEX) debut-The Gloomy Recollections of our Reflective Sorrows has been growing on me lately. There are nice melodies buried under the horrible fuzz of the production. Pretty good dark death/doom.

Shit, I forgot to check em out:zombie:

Cenotaph's(MEX) debut-The Gloomy Recollections of our Reflective Sorrows has been growing on me lately. There are nice melodies buried under the horrible fuzz of the production. Pretty good dark death/doom.

You really should, they are a pretty unique band and make amazing use of Neoclassical elements without coming off as too pretentious (well, as unpretentious as the French can be.)

Pretty good list, but severely lacking, probably due to caffeine overdose(I'm just kidding with you, man) but still, - no Revenant,no Atheist(and I know he likes them ) , but he has Goreguts who are non-existent, Disincarnate who are pretty generic and Massacre who aren't all that exciting either, in my opinion(well, at least it's not the Crimson one:p) Death doesn't have Human listed...... etc, bloody etc

Make an Obituary poll and you'll find plenty of "idiots" like me. Yea, the same goes for for Deicide, too. Face, it, you're never going to find a group of albums/bands that everyone willl agree upon that they are truly essential.

Deicide and Obituary are average. You could probably say that about massacre but there generic approach somehow works for me.