The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I got the Live DVD of opeth

man mike is a GREAT singer and a pretty good growler live (the whole band is awesome live)

Hell yes, and the video/sound quality is top-notch. Thanks to that DVD, my liking of Opeth turned into a love and drove me to want to complete their discography. All I have left to get is "My Arms, Your Hearse", "Morningrise", and "Damnation".

I downloaded Keep of Kalessin's demo from their page, and it was pretty good. I have "Armada", and it is meh...not really black metal. Are any of their other albums similar to this demo?

I had a dream that Mithras let me hear two full tracks from their new album, they sounded really good. I can logically conclude from this that the same will definitely be true for the actual songs in real life.

I downloaded Keep of Kalessin's demo from their page, and it was pretty good. I have "Armada", and it is meh...not really black metal. Are any of their other albums similar to this demo?

They are nothing special at all. I usually don't get bored with Black Metal, but I could barely listen to Through Times Of War and Armada. Not a big fan.

I had a dream that Mithras let me hear two full tracks from their new album, they sounded really good. I can logically conclude from this that the same will definitely be true for the actual songs in real life.

I had a dream like this, except it was a nightmare, and MITHRAS WERE SHIT :kickass: