The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Yeah, well I sometimes talk to that guy from Craven Idol online. :p

Those guys from Lethal are around here too.

ATTACKER FUCKING OWNS.

for me, I like...
-Power Metal (Iron Maiden, Blind Guardian)
-Thrash Metal (Slayer, Testament, Megadeth, Exodus)
-Death Metal (Death, Children of Bodom)
-Black Metal (Dragonlord)

I'm sortof getting into Dimmu Borgir, they're similar to Dragonlord.

Does anyone else really enjoy Old Man's Child 'vermin' ?. I usually do not like polished symphonic black metal but Galder is just really well rounded and interesting.

Can I just say that I really enjoyed Graves DVD last week (despite them being the epitomy of old school also-ran), and that this week, the new Obituary DVD is fucking AWESOME. Really. It has put into sharp focus how much I like Obituary (which would be: a lot).

"Frozen Alive" by metal mind. I got my review copy on Monday - it's a fucking great DVD, actually - the footage is excellent, sound amazing and direction perfect.

The track list doesn't feature "I don't care", but other than that somewhat baffling ommission (especially as they feature some of back from the dead material).

Essential watching, tbh.

I am going to eventually get the Grave DVD. There could be some more songs from the first two but looking at all their albums I think they did a pretty good job on the setlist.

I consider myself a pretty big fan minus some albums.

Into The Grave,You'll Never See are probably my favorite swedish death metal albums, Back From The Grave and Fiendish Regression are very oldschool death metal albums for being newer. I am not sure what I think about soulless yet.

I say for a swedish death metal band Grave have stayed more true to their death metal roots than entombed and dismember and I think they are a better band than both.

I fuckin' hate A*Teens for being so goddamned catchy D: Stupid cover album of Abba cover songs.

Last edited by a moderator: