The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

wow Neurotripsicks by gorod is awesome

every band I think v5 has recommended to me I have loved

vocals kinda suck though (generic/boring incoherent guttural vocals)

Yeah it's a good album. Get their newest, Leading Vision, as well. And I'm glad you enjoy my recs.

And to be honest Necrophagist (Onset-era) has perfectly OK song structuring...and I love his solo tone, of course. Still, To Breathe In A Casket has one of the most annoying guitar phrases in a long time (BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP)...

Okay, a while back someone mentioned Demilich - Nespithe's two sister albums, one of which being Wicked Innocence - Omnipotence the other I can't remember D: Does anyone remember ...

It might be Biolich's ep but it's not quite up to par with either of those releases. Other than that I'm not sure.

Haha, come on Andy you were the one who got me to buy The Space Between Home and Today. Don't turn on that at least pretty damned good release!

But yeah, it wasn't Biolich.

Yeah I like Extensive Autumn Necrony and one other song (I forget which) but only because that's from their early period anyways when they USED to be really cool obscure sludgy deathgrind. Now they're just scene-indie fucks with no respect...not even for their IDOLS, DEMILICH; WHO THEY BORROWED GEAR FROM AND TREATED LIKE CUNTS ON THE ROAD IN AMERIKA. Out with the lot of 'em.

Anyone have any of Wine Spirit's albums? If so are they as good as this song?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, a while back someone mentioned Demilich - Nespithe's two sister albums, one of which being Wicked Innocence - Omnipotence the other I can't remember D: Does anyone remember ...

I don't remember. Adramelech 'psychostasia' seems like a good guess.

on a side note, Biolich suck.

How do they sound in comparison to Crown of Souls (production/musically-speaking)?
Reduced to Ashes is about the same production but with slightly worse songs. One thing that bugged me about the album was that they had an 11 minute song. I like Deeds of Flesh but 11 minutes for one song is a bit much.

Path of the Weakening has worse production but some really great songs along with some ok ones.