The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

After buying my umptillionth black/death album, I have realized that every one I own or have downloaded sucks except for the black/death part of Behemoth's discog and some new Destiny album I bought today (can't remember the name).

I don't think I will ever pursue any bands of this genre again.

After buying my umptillionth black/death album, I have realized that every one I own or have downloaded sucks except for the black/death part of Behemoth's discog and some new Destiny album I bought today (can't remember the name).

I don't think I will ever pursue any bands of this genre again.

Necrophobic-Hrimthursum ?

I thought it was pretty fuckin good

Something has just dawned upon me.

Black/Death is mostly a SHIT genre.

I hope you mean blackened death and not either of those two in their separate forms.

But even so, there are plenty of good blackened death bands. Dissection, Necrophobic, Emperor's "IX Equilibrium", Hypocrisy, Impaled Nazarene, and many more. <---ha, advertising ploy :oops:

I hope you mean blackened death and not either of those two in their separate forms.

But even so, there are plenty of good blackened death bands. Dissection, Necrophobic, Emperor's "IX Equilibrium", Hypocrisy, Impaled Nazarene, and many more. <---ha, advertising ploy :oops:

negged, reported, and hopefully banned for not mentioning behemoth :mad: :mad:

These are good bands, but I mean full out black/death bands like Tristwood, Zyklon, V:28, etc. Even including the good ones, most of them just fail horribly.

They just aren't that good. The fusion of the two genres isn't as good as you would expect it to be.

Just noting.

These are good bands, but I mean full out black/death bands like Tristwood, Zyklon, V:28, etc. Even including the good ones, most of them just fail horribly.

They just aren't that good. The fusion of the two genres isn't as good as you would expect it to be.

Just noting.

obviously you've never listened to Angelcorpse, Behemoth or Incantation.

sucks to be you!

I beleive I just mentioned Behemoth a few posts up. And I am talking about the genre as a whole, not like 10 good bands. Jeez.

I beleive I just mentioned Behemoth a few posts up. And I am talking about the genre as a whole, not like 10 good bands. Jeez.

I don't mind it. one of my favorite recent acts is Forest Of Impaled. oh well, we can agree to disagree.