The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

No, if you download any of their music I will kill you. Listen to the tracks on their site and then buy the albums.

I downloaded Lords Of Hypocrisy just to check it out and I wasn't THAT impressed...some songs ruled to me (The Masquerade is awesome!) but I don't get it or something...not really my thing. I'll stick with my copy of Manilla Road - Crystal Logic till I get into PA. :)

'The Lords of Hypocrisy' from that album is one of my all time favourite songs. That's the only Pagan Altar album i've heard and it's pretty damn impressive imo. Unfortunately, most of the places I buy metal from don't stock their material.

This is going to be an interesting experience. Listening to the entire Wyrd discography in a marathon of sorts. Heathen was awesome, now Huldrafolk is up :D

I downloaded Lords Of Hypocrisy just to check it out and I wasn't THAT impressed...some songs ruled to me (The Masquerade is awesome!) but I don't get it or something...not really my thing. I'll stick with my copy of Manilla Road - Crystal Logic till I get into PA. :)

I fart in your general direction.

The Human Equation is decent, I love some of the songs, don't care for others. It isn't 10/10 amazing like many people say though.