The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

That would be their album yes.

asdfl;jasdfw;eiotjoitjweiwetjwe

I want to get the first two Merycful Fate albums on vinyl.

I would rather buy both in those "Two From The Vault" Roadrunner packs and get four albums for less than half the price.

I've been dying for some Suffocation recently (especially after seeing a twentysomething blonde at the grocery store wearing an "Effigy of the Forgotten" t-shirt o_O), and now I've got that and "Pierced From Within". I'm okay now. :)

That would be their album yes.

asdfl;jasdfw;eiotjoitjweiwetjwe

I want to get the first two Merycful Fate albums on vinyl.

I have Don't Break The Oath on the way. I was outbid on the copy of Melissa I was bidding on. There are lots of copies of self titled ep on vinyl on ebay as well.

I've had probs with buying other stuff on eBay, I bought some parts for my car and they turned up damaged due to bad packaging, the seller promised a refund for 2 months then reneged.

I left negative feedback then of course he straight away did the same to me. I haven't bought anything off eBay since. Cds are about the only thing I'd buy off there anymore.

Yea those do piss me off. I went to the store the other day to complete my King Diamond collection and they only had those shit two in ones. I personally would rather have an actual album over a "two-in-one" unless of course it happens to be that I'm buying of Box Set. Are there any Bathory box sets?

Just the 3 CD best of they put out a year or two ago.

When I needed to complete my KD collection, I found the previous run of RR remasters on Amazon.