The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Hmm, it's been a while since I've listened to Num Skull, and you've probably heard some of these already, but Morbid Saint, Slaughter (Can), first Sacrifice (Can), Aggression (Can), Incubus (US), Wrath (US), and of course Dark Angel's Darkness Descends, and maybe some early Sadus. Morbid Scream may interest you too, an old Texas Death/Thrash band worshiped by Proscriptor an Absu. Proscriptor just reissued the band's demos and live tapes on CD last year. Couldn't hurt to check out Bulldozer as well I suppose. And just for the hell of it, Whiplash - Power And Pain, though they're more Speed Metal oriented, but I think you would be able to appreciate it. And then there's Blood Feast...

I would rather buy both in those "Two From The Vault" Roadrunner packs and get four albums for less than half the price.

I've been dying for some Suffocation recently (especially after seeing a twentysomething blonde at the grocery store wearing an "Effigy of the Forgotten" t-shirt o_O), and now I've got that and "Pierced From Within". I'm okay now. :)
Yeah I have that Suffocation pack as well. Get the S/T album as well if you like it. Also check out Defeated Sanity for a similar sounding band.

New Funebrarum song 'Grave Reaper' which is on the split cd with interment. sick

I am getting this soon hopefully.

http://www.myspace.com/funebrarum

Split, Conqueror of Thorns

Funebrarum
1. Intro - Conjuration of the Sepulchral
2. Kingdom of Suffering Souls
3. Caught In A Vortex (Abhorrence Cover)
4. Into The Grave (Grave Cover)
5. Grave Reaper
Interment (Swe)
6. Infernal Damnation
7. Black Hollow Black
8. A Descent Hell
9. Breeding Spawn
10. Outro - The Soul Collector