The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Both Killing Is My Business... and Rust In Peace had really shitty mastering jobs. The remaster/remix of Killing.... was a fucking godsend, but I never bothered with the other Megadeth remasters.

No...but the remaster of Killing is quite good. It wasn't part of the recent remastering campaign, it took place before that, I think in 2002, so maybe that's why it's better.

The whole time I listen to the song "Pirate's Night" by Num Skull all I can think about is a bunch of lonely pirates congregating to have some clean, safe buttsex fun.

edit: Does this make me gay?

The whole time I listen to the song "Pirate's Night" by Num Skull all I can think about is a bunch of lonely pirates congregating to have some clean, safe buttsex fun.

edit: Does this make me gay?

:lol:

Goddamn what the hell am I gonna tell my parents?

Me- "Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you"
Dad- "Before you say it, get the FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

:lol: :lol:

I wish more bands would experiment with different instruments ala Dark Lunacy with string quartet (amazing...........!!!!), and Blood Stain Child with trance-ish influence, and.. alot of the folk bands with Violin/Flutes/Trumpet/etc.

Any other good symphonic BM bands along the lines of Illnath and Tvangeste out there?