The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I wish more bands would experiment with different instruments ala Dark Lunacy with string quartet (amazing...........!!!!), and Blood Stain Child with trance-ish influence, and.. alot of the folk bands with Violin/Flutes/Trumpet/etc.

I use tremolo strings in my black metal project, aside from organs and pianos. Of course, it is all programmed considering the fact I don't actually own an organ etc., but it still sounds good.

Kataxu - VERY VERY good thanks for the reco.
Nagelfar - Eh, Didn't really like.
Nokturnal Mortum - They are pretty good.
Obtained Enslavement - Withcraft/Soulblight very good :)

augury "concealed" is one of the best prog death metal albums I have ever heard (hadn't listened to them in a while until today)

edit: listening to them again, I'd say this is one of the best death metal albums I have ever heard. Phenomenal musicianship, phenomenal songwriting, excellent vocals, lots of emotion, etc... etc... etc... etc...

An enjoyable album I agree. I wish there were more modern DM
post-00's albums with the longevity and inventiveness of Elvenefris, Conjuration of the Spectral Empire and The Scream that Tore the Sky. I got so hopelessly addicted to the classics that most everything I hear from this period turns average after a dozen listens or so. :mad:

Not really. I suggest you take the time to appreciate Nagelfar, they are worth it.

How about no, because I don't like them? Listening to them more isn't going to make me suddenly like them. Oh noe I don't like a band you think is good it must be the end of the world or i'm some idiot. Thats why I said you Fail @ LIFE. Get a clue.

How about no, because I don't like them? Listening to them more isn't going to make me suddenly like them. Oh noe I don't like a band you think is good it must be the end of the world or i'm some idiot. Thats why I said you Fail @ LIFE. Get a clue.

Fuckin' christ you are a horrible poster.