The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

"Mystical Beast..." is definitely their weakest, there's no need for it if you have "The Work..."

"Ultima Thulee" is superb, I agree, though I slightly prefer their latest effort. "Fathers..." is also worth getting

Does anybody here like RHCP, Franz Ferdinand, KoRn (of course) or Marilyn Manson? Don't get me wrong about Marilyn and stuff, 'cause I don't believe or Satan and stuff like that, but I'm also proudly a non-believer :Spin: . Can anybody tell me what I got to write in: 'now playing' ? :err:

(Gee, this is my first post)

Guardian of Darkness said:
"Mystical Beast..." is definitely their weakest, there's no need for it if you have "The Work..."

"Ultima Thulee" is superb, I agree, though I slightly prefer their latest effort. "Fathers..." is also worth getting

Work > Fathers >> Ultima >>> Mystical Beast :p

Currently on another listen to Genevieve.

Finally got around to listening to my Katatonia CD's i bought a couple weeks ago.

'Tonight's Decision' and 'Last Fair Deal Gone Down' are really great listens, but I'm sure everyone else prefers their earlier stuff.

Pieter_Ros said:
Does anybody here like RHCP, Franz Ferdinand, KoRn (of course) or Marilyn Manson? Don't get me wrong about Marilyn and stuff, 'cause I don't believe or Satan and stuff like that, but I'm also proudly a non-believer :Spin: . Can anybody tell me what I got to write in: 'now playing' ? :err:

(Gee, this is my first post)
:erk:

^I dunno if it's a troll or not...but Mithras' Worlds Beyond the Veil sounds really good right about now.

I haven't been able to check out anymore music. I'm just listening to my current CDs, try to listen to them abit more thoroughly.

I was actually talking about Demilich's vocals, but Brodequin's do annoy me as well. A shame, because the music is pretty interesting brutal death. The vocals remind me too much of Mortician for me to enjoy the band.

Iniquity are good, though.

Amorphis's The Karelian Isthmus has been owning me of late with it's use of internal dark melodies that creep through the rhythm.

anonymousnick2001 said:
I was actually talking about Demilich's vocals, but Brodequin's do annoy me as well. A shame, because the music is pretty interesting brutal death. The vocals remind me too much of Mortician for me to enjoy the band.

Iniquity are good, though.
I love Demilich's vocals. I think Antti's one of the most talented death metal vocalists.