The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

He's using the term 'br00tal' with 'death metal' to describe the genre, rather than using 'brutal' and 'death metal' which would be used to describe death metal that happens to be more brutal than your average death metal album, but not 'br00tal' enough to belong in the genre

It wasn't that hard to comprehend
Usually people use it in pejorative way which gets my goat.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not actually on ignore, or at least wasn't at the time that he replied to my post, since he wouldn't know that I was talking to him if I was on ignore, since I usually just ignore his faggot posts.

It's not like I really care if he ignores me, since I don't like him and rarely feel the need to ever converse with him, but this is my opinion on the matter, based on previous experience with other people who have claimed to have me on ignore here.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not actually on ignore, or at least wasn't at the time that he replied to my post, since he wouldn't know that I was talking to him if I was on ignore, since I usually just ignore his faggot posts.
He might have guessed; usually any post following one of his is objecting to that post.