The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

:cool:

"Epic" no longer has any meaning.

Sure it does, look it up. Your posts, however, no longer have any meaning for me.

I FIXED YOUR POST FOR YOU!

Frankly, that's a bad album.

Not epic at all. In fact, they moved away from epic on that album. The songs are short and catchy and sorta pop-y. Aside from that, yeah, killer album. I think the only song I don't particularly like is Another Day In Quicksand.

Seriously? The chorus to Only For the Weak is one of the most epic things In Flames ever did.

Clayman sucks, dudes.

What? I'm sorry, I don't understand.

It's an epic keyboard line. The part on Swim where Anders screams "as we build a brand new planet" is also epic. That's all the epic on that album.

It is, however, awesome. Catchy =/= epic, though.

It's actually good album imo but yeah let's talk about Wolves in the Throne Room. All I have is Two Hunters but it owns. What's next?

my wangs been stading to:

August Burns Red - Messengers
Trivium - Shogun
Meshuggah - Obzen
Machine Head - The Blackening
Metallica - Death Magnetic

Lately, tons of Summoning, which I've liked for a long while, and Abigor, which I finally paid more attention to.

So maybe this should go in the controversial opinions thread but Shadows Fall - Of One Blood and Fallout From The War are damn solid albums. Also there's nothing special about The War Within.

So maybe this should go in the controversial opinions thread but Shadows Fall - Of One Blood and Fallout From The War are damn solid albums. Also there's nothing special about The War Within.

I just got "Seeking The Way: Greatest Hits", and that was enough for me. It was okay.

Just looked that up. Actually a pretty good set in terms of giving a good sense of what they've done and giving you their best songs, although for some reason it includes half of the war within.

Speaking of which...greatest hits sets suck. I prefer buying a live album if I want to see what i should get by a band, because then if I end up getting other stuff by them it won't be redundant.

Speaking of which...greatest hits sets suck. I prefer buying a live album if I want to see what i should get by a band, because then if I end up getting other stuff by them it won't be redundant.

Yes they do suck. Alice In Chains has like five greatest hits and none of them include "Nutshell". WTF Fail