The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Just looked that up. Actually a pretty good set in terms of giving a good sense of what they've done and giving you their best songs, although for some reason it includes half of the war within.

Speaking of which...greatest hits sets suck. I prefer buying a live album if I want to see what i should get by a band, because then if I end up getting other stuff by them it won't be redundant.

They suck unless you just want a nice overview of the band's work. I have a two disc greatest hits of Cream and it's really all I need (even though I plan on buying the full lengths later since there are only 4 of them)

I'm late, as usual.

I've been listening to Prostitute Disfigurement, for some reason I can't be into "tech death" or "brutal death" like this anymore. For the record, Lykthea Aflame is still one of my favourite bands, can never get sick of Elvenefris.

Based on their self-titled I have the impression that Coroner are boring and mediocre. Which is obviously not true because I just listened to some fan myspaces and it sounds really good.

What's their best?

Based on their self-titled I have the impression that Coroner are boring and mediocre. Which is obviously not true because I just listened to some fan myspaces and it sounds really good.

What's their best?

In my opinion all their stuff is worth getting, with the exception of Grin, but I think Satanstoenail would argue that that's their best. My personal favourites are Punishment For Decadence and No More Color. RIP is their rawest and Mental Vortex is great progressive thrash with a really cool Beatles cover. Fantastic band.

Mental Vortex is their best imo, proggy and cool without stopping being thrash. Everything they've done rules though, including Grin, don't listen to Rumpole. :p

NP: No More Color.