The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

She called the greys inbred trailer trash or something. Dunno how that was banworthy, but it's not permanent anyhow.

Lately I've been listening to:

Carcass-Heartwork, Symphonies of Sickness, Necroticism: Descanting the Insalubrious

Suffocation-Suffocation, Despise the Sun

Insomnium-In the Groves of Death (A big favorite of mine which I've been listening to for a year or two now)

Dissection-Storm of the Light's Bane

Whitechapel-This is Exile

I've heard good things about Pestilence, what's a good album to start with?

Lately I've been listening to:

Carcass-Heartwork, Symphonies of Sickness, Necroticism: Descanting the Insalubrious

Insomnium-In the Groves of Death (A big favorite of mine which I've been listening to for a year or two now)

Dissection-Storm of the Light's Bane

Whitechapel-This is Exile

I've heard good things about Pestilence, what's a good album to start with?

Consuming Impulse.

She called the greys inbred trailer trash or something. Dunno how that was banworthy, but it's not permanent anyhow.
The impression I got from Deron was that it was more of a cumulative thing and this incident was what put her over the top into banland.

If you like these you should definitely get Suffocation's earlier albums, especially Effigy of the Forgotten

Over the top into a temporary ban? I would think cumulative shit would result in a permaban.
w/e.

I'm close to giving up on Anthems to the Welkin. Someone explain why this isn't boring.

So today I recieved:
Kreator - Endorama
Kreator - Terrible Certainty
Kreator - Out Of The Dark...Into The Light

Endorama made me vomit until I covered up the name Kreator on the cover, at which point I realized it's actually a pretty good rock album. But...WHAT. THE. FUCK. Kreator doing hard rock and love songs? Mille must have lost his mind. I fully support bands evolving and changing but I don't think that album should have been released under the name Kreator.

Also, I was a little ticked because I expected that album to be awesome based on the live version of the song Golden Age from Live Kreation.

Terrible Certainty was much more in line with the name Kreator, being, you know, actual thrash. Struck me as overall a little to preoccupied with just being fast, but still good, if not up to par with Extreme Aggression and Coma of Souls. Needs a few more listens, though.