The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

They're scenefagcore bands who are CRAZY and WACKY and throw random dumb shit into their shitty bad songs. Horrible trend, this coming from someone who approves of a good deal of core and modern metal!

Oh, I like experimental music to some extent, but not this mish-mash hardcore digital hip hop screamo weird bullshit everyone's doing...so bad and stupid. DR. ACULA, ARSONISTS GET ALL THE GIRLS, SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY, etc...fuck this trend.
I agree. I even like many of the components but this stuff sucks. Dripping proves it can be done well, but I have never heard anything like them.

Almost everything passed off as new or experimental is most definitely not either of those things.

i like melodic metal, classic rock and a bit of dance music.. but to be honest i don't mind the genre as long as it's good. I like fast drums, groovy basslines and catchy metal riffs. ive always liked little or no vocals, but i prefer heavy deepset vocals in metal rather than screetching.

Oh, I like experimental music to some extent, but not this mish-mash hardcore digital hip hop screamo weird bullshit everyone's doing...so bad and stupid. DR. ACULA, ARSONISTS GET ALL THE GIRLS, SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY, etc...fuck this trend.

Never heard of any of those...not really in tune with the whole core scene, fortunately.

i like melodic metal, classic rock and a bit of dance music.. but to be honest i don't mind the genre as long as it's good. I like fast drums, groovy basslines and catchy metal riffs. ive always liked little or no vocals, but i prefer heavy deepset vocals in metal rather than screetching.

You should probably listen to "The Last Kind Words" by Devildriver.

My favorite metal band as of late (the albums of theirs that are metal anyway) is Ministry. Psalm 69 kicks such inconceivably large quantities of ass, it blows my mind.

My favorite metal band as of late (the albums of theirs that are metal anyway) is Ministry. Psalm 69 kicks such inconceivably large quantities of ass, it blows my mind.

They are pretty cool.

I remember I bought a rock against bush cd when I was younger, and they were my favorite band that were on it.

They are pretty cool.

I remember I bought a rock against bush cd when I was younger, and they were my favorite band that were on it.

I have yet to listen to their 2000's stuff to any significant extent. I'm a little reluctant to just because of all the outspoken political views, but I've heard some of it's pretty good.

The old stuff kicks serious ass for the most part, though.

So Severe Torture - Fall of the Despised is pretty cool, but really generic. My main complaint is that the vocals are not very good. They're deep and growly in the right way, but way too indecipherable and muddy.

So Severe Torture - Fall of the Despised is pretty cool, but really generic. My main complaint is that the vocals are not very good. They're deep and growly in the right way, but way too indecipherable and muddy.

I thought the same thing. Their first two albums are far superior.

I just got Decapitated-'Organic Hallucinosis'. The vocals on that one are bugging the hell out of me.