The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Okay, what is worth getting from Epicurean and Warbringer?
And is anything from Exodus worth getting aside from Bonded in Blood? I was seriously fucking underwhelmed by their live set...

Exodus was really boring live last night. And I hate Rob Dukes. What a douche. Warbringer and Epicurean were actually really fucking good.

None :lol:

I like the occasional song by Nightwish or Within Temptation, but of course they're both rather Disneyish, and not that great overall.

I've heard a little of Epica and Aesma Daeva, and they both seem to suck King Kong's Schlong.

And of course there's Dimmu (which rules) and Emperor (which I've never really gotten into).

I certainly haven't listened to that much symphonic metal though.

I'm not sure how much other symphonic stuff you've explored, but there's lots of good stuff, as long as you're willing to get into the extreme genres. I could give you some recommendations if you want.

Exodus was really boring live last night. And I hate Rob Dukes. What a douche. Warbringer and Epicurean were actually really fucking good.

I assume he's the vocalist? Yeah, he was pretty shitty and really sounded like a douchebag. I bought War Without End and just listened to it; it's quite good but suffers from the same affliction a lot of retro thrash has, which is that it's not the 80s anymore. Considered getting something by Epicurean but felt the need to save my money.

Also, what should I get from Belphegor? Pestapokalypse?

I'm not sure how much other symphonic stuff you've explored, but there's lots of good stuff, as long as you're willing to get into the extreme genres. I could give you some recommendations if you want.

That would be cool, though tbh I don't think symphonic extreme metal would do the same for me that Therion does. I like the atmosphere a lot more when it's not full of blastbeats, screams, and so forth.

I did listen to Bishop of Hexen's The Nightmarish Compositions a while back - I forgot to mention that. It was really good, but I just haven't been in the mood for that kind of music lately.

Get some ritalin or something so you can focus and maybe think one second about any of the bullshit babble you flood this forum section with.

you're just bullshit and an annoying fucktard, every thread is just stained with your shitty monotonous repetitive bullshit.