The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

then in that case I've also looked into Piorun...a little bit too folky but it's still good. This is a new area I'm diving into, so any and all recommendations would be great.

Justin-- Have not checked out the new BRT, but I will definitely. I'm sure it does kill...or at least maim and paralyze

I had already known all the music, but on the way to Cryptopsy on Saturday, I listened to 'BE' all the way through while reading the lyrics booklet, and it's got to be like the musical work of the decade at least.

Sorry I couldn't post about some elite underground band....>_>

Anyway, I had a question about the concept. The part I didn't understand was the "Breaching The Core." Is there supposed to be some specific thing that's going on, or is it just that people do things that are detrimental to themselves in order to discover more. Continued in the instrumental with the "2060 AD, 1.2 million people..." is there supposed to be something specific there, or is it just general? I guess if I don't get an answer here I'll take the effort and go to the Pain Of Salvation concept page and check it out.