The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Symbyosis's new album On the Wings of Phoenix was finally released, and its amazing as usual. The concept behind the album is quite fascinating and it is a double cd with some nice covers, and re-recorded tracks.

I highly recommend it to any fans of progressive metal and fans of their debut Crisis.

I finally managed to find Traumatic Voyage's self-titled debut. Ahh, it was worth the wait. This is utterly amazing atmospheric death metal, narrative and absolutely captivating, with climaxes on the level of The Chasm's masterpiece "Deathcult For Eternity:The Triumph". Some of the short instrumentals leave a little to be desired, but considering there is 5 actual tracks, averaging at about 9 minutes each, this simple problem can be overlooked. Recommended to all fans of intelligent, elite death metal (if you can find it!)

Malignance said:
I finally managed to find Traumatic Voyage's self-titled debut. Ahh, it was worth the wait. This is utterly amazing atmospheric death metal, narrative and absolutely captivating, with climaxes on the level of The Chasm's masterpiece "Deathcult For Eternity:The Triumph". Some of the short instrumentals leave a little to be desired, but considering there is 5 actual tracks, averaging at about 9 minutes each, this simple problem can be overlooked. Recommended to all fans of intelligent, elite death metal (if you can find it!)

That definately sounds interesting, I would really like to hear it but my file sharing capabilities are severly limited by University internet. Damnit....

NEED DEATH METAL RECOMMENDATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuz im starting 2 get into death metal:

I LOVE Death and Lamb Of God. I like Amon Amarth and Opeth. I like some Hypocrisy, Decapitated, Suffocation, Obituary and Six Feet Under.

I Hate Cradle Of Filth, Cannibal Corpse and Cryptopsy.

Based on that,can anyone tell me bands or songs u think i might like? THANKS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

try some Nile, Domination Through Impurity, Opeth is my favorite band right now, they are an amazing Melodic Death Metal band, I also like Decapitated there pretty good, try some Six Feet Under you should like them also.

MasKedRage said:
NEED DEATH METAL RECOMMENDATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuz im starting 2 get into death metal:

I LOVE Death and Lamb Of God. I like Amon Amarth and Opeth. I like some Hypocrisy, Decapitated, Suffocation, Obituary and Six Feet Under.

I Hate Cradle Of Filth, Cannibal Corpse and Cryptopsy.

Based on that,can anyone tell me bands or songs u think i might like? THANKS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Immolation, At the Gates, and Grimfist