The Top 5 List Thread

How the fuck do you say it then? Maybe I have issues but I avoid saying "pith", "yolk" and "clunge" because they're horrible to pronounce and make my mouth feel weird, especially pith.

As for pustule and moist, it just makes me cringe whenever I see them or someone says them. Disgusting words. I get 2 images for moist... a huge, hairy fanny dripping everywhere. Or a creepy clammy man in a dank basement that wants to touch you.

I don't know exactly how to explain how I say it, maybe one day I'll make a video just for you. You're genuinely creeped out by those words?

I dislike all of those words, yes. I think they're disgusting.

Clunge is fucking brilliant. I'm annoyed that I've lived 30 years without being aware of it.

I think it's a British thing. Popularised by the phrase "Knee deep in clunge" from the Inbetweeners.

Top 5 HBO characters:

1. Al Swearengen
2. Rust Cohle
3. Corrado "Junior" Soprano
4. Gyp Rosetti
5. Omar Little

Not sure if you intentionally limited yourself to 1 per show, but I will do the same;

1. Tony Soprano
2. Al Swearengen
3. Richard Harrow
4. Rust Cohle
5. Tormund Giantsbane

Snubbing The Wire right now because I frankly have no idea who I'd pick. Probably not Omar though.

Yeah, clunge is a revolting word. Gash is probably my least favourite piece of disgusting British slang, though.

Haha, I actually find gash to be hilarious. There are these African men that work in the toilets in nightclubs where I go that try and spray you with aftershave. If you refuses they always say shit like "no splash no gash" and "no spray no lay" hahaha.

Not sure if you intentionally limited yourself to 1 per show, but I will do the same;

1. Tony Soprano
2. Al Swearengen
3. Richard Harrow
4. Rust Cohle
5. Tormund Giantsbane

Snubbing The Wire right now because I frankly have no idea who I'd pick. Probably not Omar though.

Yeah, it was intentional. Rough leaving out Tony and Harrow though, great characters. Only other character that comes close for me from The Wire is Bunk.

Hmm, top five words... that's really hard, but here's my attempt:
  • Chaos
  • Electric
  • Tit
  • Dump
  • Whatever