The Top 5 List Thread

Top 5 Graveland songs:

1. Sons of Fire and Steel
2. The Return of Funeral Winds
3. Witches' Holocaust
4. Thurisaz
5. White Beasts of Wotan

Limiting it to one song per album, otherwise they'd all be from Thousand Swords. ;)

1. The Dark Battlefield
2. Thurisaz
3. The Return of Funeral Winds
4. The Night of the Fullmoon
5. Impaler of Wallachia

I just love the old songs (ca Celtic Winter/Carpathian Forest) that combines necro production with slowish militaristic marching tempo. Just gives off a really evil atmosphere. I think those generally are much better than the faster Graveland songs.

Reactions: CiG
The Wandering Jew is a Great song too, and Cromwell is probably the best song from Crush the Insects but it is their by far worst album imo.

Btw this thread is one of the best on this board in a long time, I often come up with lists or is curious about other peoples lists but never find a good place to post/ask and now I can just spam here instead. Love it!

Read very little Frank Miller actually, I don't like his Batman very much, neither DKR or YO. I do like Martha Washington and Daredevil (and Elektra) tho. Never read either Ronin or Sin City.

Top 5 Alan Moore:

1. League of Extraordinary Gentleman
2. Watchmen
3. Swamp Thing
4. His Tharg's Future Shocks from 2000AD
5. V for Vendetta

Alan Moore is one of those writers that has done some really really great work in his career but sadly have degenereted to really shitty stuff nowdays. Neonomicon for example is fucking embarassing.

Does he not do his occult videos anymore?

He still does them once a week or so, but his channel is flooded with political stuff now. All of his videos are on political figures of whom I possess no knowledge. No disrespect towards him personally; he seems to be extremely intelligent, and I've derived a great portion of my vocabulary from his videos.

He says he's a Pagan now instead of a Satanist. I'm guessing he's of some kind of eastern path, which I have no interest in. I wish there were more YouTubers discussing European forms of Paganism. I forgot to mention The Golden One and the Northern Brothers in my list, they are great YouTubers who do make a few videos like that. You can't cover but so much in a top five list...

Anyways, here's a list for this post:

Top 5 foods:
5. Pasta with sausage
4. Clams fradiavlo
3. Bread
2. Tapas (any tapas foods really)
1. Pizza

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
He still does them once a week or so, but his channel is flooded with political stuff now. All of his videos are on political figures of whom I possess no knowledge. No disrespect towards him personally; he seems to be extremely intelligent, and I've derived a great portion of my vocabulary from his videos.

He says he's a Pagan now instead of a Satanist. I'm guessing he's of some kind of eastern path, which I have no interest in. I wish there were more YouTubers discussing European forms of Paganism. I forgot to mention The Golden One and the Northern Brothers in my list, they are great YouTubers who do make a few videos like that. You can't cover but so much in a top five list...

He gets very boring very quickly in my opinion. You like The Golden One? :lol:

Someone tried to get me into him one time but Jesus it was too much to handle.

Reactions: PrincessHades
He gets very boring very quickly in my opinion. You like The Golden One? :lol:

Someone tried to get me into him one time but Jesus it was too much to handle.

Yes. I guess liking him makes me gay because he's so attractive.:p Not sexually or anything, he just has an excellent physique and great hair. He seems very intelligent, which is why I watch his videos, and I know he's a respectable person because of how much work and commitment he's put into lifting weights. Granted, there are morons who lift weights, but when a moron lifts, they become super morons, projecting themselves as even lesser entities.

Top ten movies:

5. The Simpsons Movie
4. The Birds
3. Hated
2. Until the Light Takes Us
1. Psycho

Reactions: zabu of nΩd

Anyways, here's a list for this post:

Top 5 foods:
5. Pasta with sausage
4. Clams fradiavlo
3. Bread
2. Tapas (any tapas foods really)
1. Pizza

Atheism, Satanism, and all Abrahamic religions are all such a bore...