The Totally Awesome Global Warming Thread

^They actually found that it is a bacteria; although I can't say for sure if the signals from phones aren't doing anything at all.

Global warming has made my county a much more pleasant place to live. According to the local news, our climate is now like that of Southern France a couple of decades ago - except without the Frenchmen.

If Global warming made me French, then fuck, I'd be very scared. As it is, it just makes me want to drink more beer and wear sun block; neither of which is a huge problem to me. So more floods for low lying countries ? Boo fucking hoo. No more Polar bears ? Tell me the last good thing they fucking did for me, the selfish cunts.

We should all be worried by a lack of bees. Without bees, how are the birds going to fuck ? Or did I misunderstand my dads speech entirely ?

The flooding of low lying countries? Yeah... no.

europe.gif

Try that.

It's a shitty rendering but it's the only one I could find. I've seen worse ideas of what could happen.

Global warming has made my county a much more pleasant place to live. According to the local news, our climate is now like that of Southern France a couple of decades ago - except without the Frenchmen.

If Global warming made me French, then fuck, I'd be very scared. As it is, it just makes me want to drink more beer and wear sun block; neither of which is a huge problem to me. So more floods for low lying countries ? Boo fucking hoo. No more Polar bears ? Tell me the last good thing they fucking did for me, the selfish cunts.

We should all be worried by a lack of bees. Without bees, how are the birds going to fuck ? Or did I misunderstand my dads speech entirely ?

i hate you and wish you were dead old man b/c of ur lack of humor