The Ugly World Tour 2011

Hello,

A week has been passed since Japanese shows, it seems like out of date, but anyway let me share my brief review with the setlists.

Tokyo: Both the band and the audience were so excited. First appearance in Japan of the stage set with two keyboards. The audience kept screaming the boys' names. Sound went off-balance in the middle, but I didn't care at all. Something happens at the first show. Had so much fun!
P1070046640.jpg

Nagoya: Sold out show. The tiny n packed venue was heated up so much. Hot and tough show but really fun, cuz the band and the audience were so close each other. Janne was not in good condition.
P1070099640.jpg

Osaka: My hometown show. Rather bigger venue than Nagoya. Alexi seemed to be sick and ETID was cut out of the set. mmm. But I had a good time again!
P1070100640.jpg

Yokohama: Last show in Japan, and my 20th Bodom show. Sold out show at a tiny venue again. The audience kept rushing to the front, so I was struggling with enormous pain at the barrier all the time. Janne and Alexi looked fine again, and the show was just awesome.
P1070101640.jpg

All the setlist was from K-Man, I appreciate him sooo much!! (as always!):)<3 And Henkka made my day & night, every day and night! <3

I'm sorry I don't have show pictures to share here, cuz photograph was not allowed at all shows.
More detailed report is to be posted to my blog soon (in Japanese tho)...http://cob-press.com/

^lol. Usually the bands recognize you and appreciate your being around so often, at least from what I learned till now... although a friend of mine had to deal with Jens Johansson once asking him if he didn't have to work rather than attending so many shows :p
^^ thanks for the update, we didn't get to hear much of the Asian shows. What did you mean with "not in good condition"? Playing-wise or health-wise or mood-wise?

So what was the look on the guys faces when they saw you for the 4th time in 5 days?

They look like "Hello again" as usual. One of the most memorable moment for me when they recognize me and smile from the stage:)

What did you mean with "not in good condition"? Playing-wise or health-wise or mood-wise?

I mean Janne was catching a cold. What I heard was, it was getting worse after Tokyo, and in Nagoya he was feeling worse (maybe the worst). But he'd got better next day. His performance on stage was all cool as usual. :)

Lolzors, just saw CoB listed for Global East Festival this September. I thought the guys hated Eastern Europe :lol: If the organizers are as shitty as for last year's, I feel bad for the band already :(

Hey, was at the NYC show last night. Can anyone post the setlist for any or all of the bands? Thanks.

Death metal band playing in Israel sounds always weird, but I learned during my tenure there 97-99 the Israeli youth are perfectly similar in music taste as other people.

Well some of the folks are restricted in physical activity during Sabbath which starts Saturday noon so if the concert takes place then they can't headbang or anything.