The Ugly World Tour 2011

I want them to come to Thailand...

THEY ARE FLYING PASS US TO SINGAPORE YET AGAIN THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from cobhc.com

"Mexico!

26 Aug 2011

COB confirms November shows in Guadalajara and Mexico City:

November 24 - Teatro Diana, Guadalajara (MEX)
November 26 - Circo Volador, Mexico City (MEX)

More dates in South & Central America will follow soon."

There! I think that's where the DVD filming will take place.

They also have a great opportunity to hone out the mistakes (mainly passages as this is DVD not live CD) as there's 2 back to back dates on the same venue.

And since they have a lot of time off now (to practise) I think the setlist should be refreshed.

By honing out mistakes I obviously mean if they fuck up passages it's safer in case they have 2 back to back shows on the same venue so they can cut one out and glue the same passage from the other show. With Tokyo Warhearts they could take the instruments and the vocals from the different shows, but with this it's not so easy cos you have the visual as well so you can't sing/play out of timing, lol. I think that's good cos it's not cool if stupid speeches end up on a DVD. As for the setlist there's nothing we can do but wait and see, everyone has their opinions on songs but I think common sense should say it's not cool if most of the songs were already played on the other DVD. I've listed many good ideas on the DVD thread...

The Tel aviv show has Electronic tickets ,So it's not a ticket I could save :(
anyway bought my ticket ,and Still looking for a way to meet up with the band :(