The Ugly World Tour 2011

postercob.jpg

Opening for COB in the Israel show :

They are also opening for In Flames's tour this fall .

Last edited by a moderator:
^Why does that sound familiar?

It's causing me anxiety.

Oh wait. The monitor from the computer lab wrote it right? I'm all commenting and posting his videos yet I totally forgot he gave me music to send off. Even specified who he wanted to play it. That guy knows what he wants. Very goal oriented. ;)

not paying for your weed: goal accomplished

Hey, I don't get paid for my music writing either. I'd totally pay you so you could pay me for the pot, but I ain't got nothing to pay you with!

Countdown to possibly contracting herpes on a debt which cannot be paid monetarily and therefore must be paid sexually: 74 days. Somebody remind me to schedule an appointment to get those pills so we can stick with maybe instead of definitely.

At least I'm a high priced hook.

Awful lot of trouble to put us all through Chelsea. Just because you wanna be choked like there is no tomorrow. Do you tell your daddy these things?

That's killer setlist, especially "Kissing" + the 5th element made me so excited! :)<3

Ahw man, they skipped the best parts from Children of Bodom (again) and Deadnight Warrior....
Despite that the setlist seems quite ok in my opinion, allthough I can't stand In Your Face.

Guys it's not written in here but they had a little part of 'RLIME part 1' in deadnight .
It was the best show I've ever been to , you guys should stop complaining about their live performance
I was in the front row ! Henkka gave me a guitar pick , I've had so much fun looking forward to the next show

Nice setlist, I can imagine it to be recorded as a dvd. The solo in KTS actually didn't sound that horrible. :D BUT: They just need to play the old shit at its entire beauty.

Seeing how they play songs faster live and they'll do some medleys, they should totally play the first 3 albums in their entirety. Maybe as a one off thing some day.

a setlist with COB, KTS and Deadnight Warrior- wow. lucky people! I`m glad they played something from their first album again.