The Ugly World Tour 2011

Finally Headlining i Denmark \,,/ Shoud be exiting to see how big the actual fanbase is in Denmark

Btw, Awesome to see Ensiferum on the bill too,.

Aprin 16 - Gagarin 205, Athens ,GR
:yow::yow::yow:

:devil::devil::devil:

:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

:worship::worship:

:OMG::OMG::OMG:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS IS SO INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!
This is going to be the BEST DAY OF MY FUCKIN LIFE =DDDD

Ū latvieši uz klāja ! Baigais aplauziens,ka vienīgā krutā grupa ko mēs gandrīz katru gadu dabūjam ir Cannibal Corpse. Un jā vispār čau ! :D

Sveiks! :D Jūū COB diezgan nereāli mūsmājās ieraudzīt. Domāju jau, vai esmu vienīgait letiņš šeit. Neko īpaši vairāk par kaut kādiem Sabaton, Therion neredzam :/

But maybe tour title is "Ugly Word" ? :D

For now, things look really shitty for me. The only possible dates for me are on a weekday and I have no idea if I'm able to make it during a weekday.

If things still look this bad in a few weeks I'm just going to pay some more and go to Munich and/or Langen in my Easter weekend. Anything to see them at least once on this tour.

mocobhc: come to Vienna on the 29th haha. I'm planning on going Graz-Linz-Viena-Graz and catching both Austrian dates. Also, not sure still, but my roomate says she may get me backstage access, that'd be so fucking great!
For a moment I also thought about that :lol: But I'd have to take a day off and I'm sure I won't get it, cause that Friday is in the Easter holidays week, and both of my colleagues will want to have free days because of their children, so I'm the only one left at work. AND because I will have had my three weeks holiday just a little time before :) So if I'll attend a second show after Langen, it would be Stuttgart.

Sveiks! :D Jūū COB diezgan nereāli mūsmājās ieraudzīt. Domāju jau, vai esmu vienīgait letiņš šeit. Neko īpaši vairāk par kaut kādiem Sabaton, Therion neredzam :/

But maybe tour title is "Ugly Word" ? :D

Jep. Kādreiz te bija čalis ar niku Smile Pretty,bet uztaisija topiku ar nosaukumu - when COB is going to Latvia. Tas bija fails :D Nu,bet no otras puses kur Bodom Bērni spēlētu ? Melnajā Piektdienā ? Nu kaut arī varbūt būtu normāli - hvz.

Anyway I bet, I will not get any tickets to a show in Filnland. Suck hard.

Jep. Kādreiz te bija čalis ar niku Smile Pretty,bet uztaisija topiku ar nosaukumu - when COB is going to Latvia. Tas bija fails :D Nu,bet no otras puses kur Bodom Bērni spēlētu ? Melnajā Piektdienā ? Nu kaut arī varbūt būtu normāli - hvz.

Anyway I bet, I will not get any tickets to a show in Filnland. Suck hard.

Nu varētu Sapņu fabrikā moš kā skyforger :) Par ko diskutēja tajā topikā ? ir vel links ? :D Un tu būtu gatavs doties uz somiju uz konci ?

Fuck... COB + Ensiferum i wont see them :erk:

Nu varētu Sapņu fabrikā moš kā skyforger :) Par ko diskutēja tajā topikā ? ir vel links ? :D Un tu būtu gatavs doties uz somiju uz konci ?

Fuck... COB + Ensiferum i wont see them :erk:

Ja dabūtu naudu un vēl kādu draugu - 0 problēmu,kā arī jauka ekskursija pa Somiju :D

Un varbūt searchā pameklē,ja tas topiks nav dzēsts.

For me :

Nottingham,Birmingham,London,Paris,Bordeaux and maybe Pratteln and Stuttgart ! !

This an amazing tour with fucking guests ! !:kickass::kickass::kickass:

I don't care to ever have to read another bullshit comment about how COB favors North America over the rest of the world. Just saying.

COB is all about North America these times. Always fucking US, US. They go where the big money is.. Hatebreeder got them to Japan, Hate Crew Deathroll opened the door to America. Then again I only care about them coming to Finland, and preferably to my home town at least once a year, other than that I don't really care.

COB is all about North America these times. Always fucking US, US. They go where the big money is.. Hatebreeder got them to Japan, Hate Crew Deathroll opened the door to America. Then again I only care about them coming to Finland, and preferably to my home town at least once a year, other than that I don't really care.

Why the fuck are they coming to the Balkans then :lol: ?