The ultimate test------> Just for fun!!!

red_beef

Huh?!
Mar 17, 2002
Somewhere
Ok it's just for the laught. Just try it out. :p

The Bastard Test are you a bastard?
The Bitch Test are you a bitch?
The Sex Test do you think you're good?
The Death Test how long will you live?

Ok let see how it's goes.

1) Will die at Nov. 2022 at the age of 40 (not a bad age to die :p )

2) Will have sex with only 5 people in my entire life, all of them are female & 36% of dying during sex (huh?)

3) 44% bastard....

4) Didn't take the Bitch Test... :p

- red_beef (44% bastard? I can't believe it... I'm an angel..)

1. i am 37% bastard.

2. in my life i'll have sex with 13 people, all of them will be female, and i will actually love 3 of them. (yuck!) i have a 72% chance of cheating on my next partner (so you've been forewarned, don't complain later).

3. i will die on october 9, 2048 at the age of 71 years old (and on my then late mother's very birthday, if i may add as much). i will most likely die of: cancer (30%), heart attack (19%), alcoholism (17%), alien abduction (6%) (is it lethal?).

rahvin. (less bastard than he'd like to, sexier than he thought, longer-lasting than it's possible)

Originally posted by LadyCal
Just had time to try the bitch test - 17% - all others are better than me!:cry: :cry:
:D

*pats ladycal on shoulder*

aww, come on, i'm sure you'll get better in time, with a little practice... no need to feel down. ;)

rahvin. (dead 46 years from now)

Did the death test to - books can wait..:) Hey Rahvin,I'll get older than you - dying at February,22 ,2055 with 73 - I don't wanted to live that long!Only if there will be more metal at the radio :)

Originally posted by LadyCal
Hey Rahvin,I'll get older than you - dying at February,22 ,2055 with 73 - I don't wanted to live that long!Only if there will be more metal at the radio :)

isn't "listening to metal" mentioned as one of the things you're most likely to die of? :p

it's nice of you that you don't want to outlive me. :D i'd suggest you start drinking: either you die before me or you forget why you didn't want to live that long. ;)

rahvin.

Ok, did the bitch test.... and that 60%. I kinda wonder what could happen if I was a girl.... :lol:

bitch60.gif

I just took the sex test...
I will have sex with 4 people in my life (4 is my fav number btw :lol: )
All of them male.
I will love 2 of my future partners.
And i have a 36% chance of dying during sex.

Death test: April 2, 2048 (i'll be 66 years old).
I think i'll be free that day, no special events i remember of on that date :D And given my 4-obsession, '48 sounds to be a good year to die :devil:
I'll die of 32% cancer, 17% alien abduction and 7% suicide. (i guess i'll suicide after the aliens abduct me :p)

I am 57 % bastard ... :D

I will have sex with 15 ppl all in all, one of them I will actually love? Well, well...

And... I´m going to be frekkin old!

"October 6, 2069
at the age of 88 years old.
On that date you will most likely die from:

Heart Attack (15%)
Alcoholism (15%)
Alien Abduction (13%)"

-phyros... ( hmmm... "Also, many men actually find you attractive" Hmmmmm, I have to watch meself... ) :err: :D )

48% bastard and 52% bitch :Smokedev:

What i can i say, i did my best! :lol:

66% lazy........................................................................................

but i already knew that :p

Siren (time to study you lazy bitch! :loco: )

I'll die February the 2nd, 2053 at the age of 73 years.

The most probable reasons were heart attack (25%) and Cancer (23%).

I was too lazy to make the other tests.

-Villain (an evil bastard)

i'm dying at 52. and it's 5% likely i die because of homicide. rahvin, what's the deal? :lol:

hyena

36% chance of dying during sex. guys only and a total of 5.

hyena

1. i am 42% bitch :cry:

2. in my life i'll have sex with 9 people, all of them will be male, i will actually love 2 of them and it is very likely that i am an excellent lover :oops:

3. i will die on august 4, 2042 at the age of 69. i will most likely die of: cancer (31%), alien abduction :lol: (12%), alcoholism (10%), homicide :rolleyes: (9%), third degree burns :hotjump: (8%), loneliness (5%), drowning (5%)

4. i'm 16% lazy :)

Hm, where's Final_Vision to take the lazy test?
/me looks around and throws apple ;)

@Rei: don't cry my dear, we can trade: give me your 12% of bitchiness and we'll both be happy :p