The ultimate test------> Just for fun!!!

I'm 39% bastard, 27% bitch.
I'll have sex with 4 ppl (I'm gonna meet 3 new lovers), all of them are female (only 2 of them that I actually love) and I have 36% chance of dying during sex.
I expected to die on June 23,2044 (at the age of 64)... most likely died because of heart attack (31%), cancer (28%) and alien abduction (8%)...
And I'm 56% lazy!!!

it wont let me take the lazy test :bah: i get an error each time i try to finish....

but I will die March 14, 2067 at the age of 85........wow.......im gonna die old :cry:

32% heart attack

I will have sex with 2 PEOPLE?!?!!? Eh I figured so much :lol: 1 of which i will love....that gives me hope lol.

im 25% bastard, figures, im a pretty laid back nice guy, or so i think *DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN*

i suck and wish i was dead.......:cry:

I will die when im 65 by cancer,

and in my life I will only have one sexual partner and one that I love.,,, at least i think thats good:cry:

ok.. let's try :lol:

1) in my life, I will have sex with 18 ppl :eek: (all males)

2) 40% bitch and 34% bastard :devil:

3) I can expect to die on 72 years old from cancer (44%) (I gotta stop smokin') :rolleyes: alien abduction (12%) and so on

4) I'm 30% lazy (quite good)

@Harmony: you have a 20% bastard and you call yourself a misanthrope? :p

Greetings.

I'm 40 % bastard, who would have thought ? :rolleyes:

Wow, I'll make love with 21 people in my life. All females. :D I'll actually love three of them... and have a 34 % chance of dying while loving them. Whoo.

Then that means that you don't even have to be half a bastard to have women ;)

Other tests incoming...

hehe....only 18, and 54% bastard already....i'll be set by the time im 34 :)

hrm....sex w/ 3 people.....love all o' them.....all female (big plus).....

hehehehe....... i'm gonna outlive all 'o ya ...... June 19, 2075 at the age of 91 years old.

Cancer (34%); Heart Attack (17%); Alien Abduction (12%); Homicide (8%); Third Degree Burns (7%); Drowning (5%)

damn....only 56% lazy ......crap....coulda sworn i did less work than that....oh welll.......

~Kovenant (wonderin about the homicide and third-degree burns :) )

I'm expected to die on October 27, 2041 at the age of 55 (This is great)

I will most likely die from:
Cancer
Heart Attack
Alien Abduction
Suicide
Third Degree Burns

I'm 34% bitch

I'm 50% lazy

I will have sex with 5 people

I'm 33% bastard

Note: In all the categories 3% of the people are like me