The ultimate test------> Just for fun!!!

mmmmmmmm let's seee.......I know it's outdated but I've been out for long.....I must keep track :)

I'm 27% bastard, now, really???? I had myself for a true metaller :cry: ;)

I will have sex with 4 people!?????????? NAH!!!!! this is totally imposible, why???? well because I'm stuck in the number I have so far ;) ( You have a 36% chance of dying during sex. Well that's nice to know :) though my girlfriend wouldn't find it so nice :p )

And I'll die in February 25, 2062 at the age of 82 years old.
Well nice to know, I know still I don't have to measure my body for the coffin yet :goggle:

fathervic (in a haste to read it ALL)

heheheheheehe pués lo he conseguido ;)
I've read 3 pages of threads in 3 hours :hotjump:
hope you all got on your nerves to see so many new threads ;)

fathervic (pleading for forgivingness)

ok,i had taken all those tests on the spark com in the past (yeah,i had nothing better do :p ) and obviously had forgotten the exact results apart from the fact that i will die in 2052....

let's see now:

Death Test:
ah,chupi i will die on 23 November 2057, 76 y o.... hmmm maybe a bit early now that i think of it :cry:
I will mostly likely die from : Cancer (37%) -Alien Abduction (14%) {i wanna try this :p }
-Heart Attack (11%) -Third Degree Burns (7%)
-Suicide (7%)

Bitch test
36% bitch!
which is lower than the worldwide average 38%
How others compare:
3% (same as you)
43% (less bitchy than you)
54% (bitchier than you)
ooooops :rolleyes:

sex test
I'll have 3 partners in the future..... :bah: last time it was 1...haha i'm sad it changed,i prefer quality to quantity :lol:
at least none of them will be female..i feel relieved now :lol:
and :hotjump: i have 36% chance of dying during sex =)
:lol:

Originally posted by red_beef
Ok, here's another one:

The Lazy Test are you really lazy?

Hmmmm... I think Mel is gonna like this one :p
how did u know? ;)
i'm just 64% lazy

lazy people lazier than you (23%)
people just as lazy as you (2%)
people less lazy than you (73%)
I_AM_NOT_LAZY (and now i can support my theory,that people who skip classes don't always do so because of laziness :rolleyes: )

uhmmm.....I hadn't make the lazy test....now I've done and I'm
62%!!!!
people lazier than you (26%)
people just as lazy as you (2%)
people less lazy than you (70%)

and actually when I was doing it I thought it would be just about 30% lazyness....well, I can't deny, if only I could get up and get some doritos...

Bastard Test

The results are in. You are certifiably:
55% bastard! 31% of which is Tard. The worldwide average is 44% bastard. :err:

Bitch Test
I'm 44% Bitch. :p

Death Test
June 27, 2036 at the age of 52 years old. On that date you will most likely die from: Cancer (42%), Suicide (11%), Alcoholism (11%), Alien Abduction (9%), Heart Attack (8%)

:rolleyes:

Lazy Test
I'm only 58% lazy! :D

just 'cause i'm bored i took
The Inner Child Test

mpid.gif

(Perverse Ignored Dysfunctional Adult)

:lol:

@astarte: i never noticed that you were so disturbing. :p how many chances do your partners have of dying during sex? and would that mean with you or just that if you surprise them cheating on you you'll kill them on the spot? :p

rahvin.

Just had some time to do the sex test...
Have sex with 2 people - one female,one male - one of them I will love and there was nothing said about dying (did I something wrong?:confused: ),but will have first sex at the age of 23..
Does anyone know what means "fruitfull relationship"??
:confused: - I'm scared:yell:

Originally posted by LadyCal
Oh no - no kids please!:yell:
They could have said,who's first - male or female?And with whom will I have kids?:confused: :)
Hey how often did I say I like snakes?And now I won't meet them...:cry: :cry: :cry:

suit you. next time you live you're gonna learn to be sexually active earlier in your life. :p :p
i hope for you the girl comes first but you love the other
. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by LadyCal
They could have said,who's first - male or female?And with whom will I have kids?:confused: :)

Well, usually, you would have kids with the male, unless the female you're gonna meet is very "special" :lol: