The ultimate test------> Just for fun!!!

Originally posted by rahvin
@astarte: i never noticed that you were so disturbing. :p
:lol: i hadn't noticed it either.

i forgot to take the Sex Test:
Congrats! In your life, you'll have sex with 7 people!

And you'll first have sex at age 18,
in the backseat of a car.

The info on your 7 future sex partner(s):
2 of them will be female (what the..?! :err: )
5 of them will be male
And you will actually love 2 of them! (does this mean that....? :confused: )

You have a hard time deciding between love and lust. :oops:

how many chances do your partners have of dying during sex?
i'm quite sure they'd only have one chance of dying, unless they can resurrect, of course... but then again i'm not attracted to zombies :p

if you surprise them cheating on you you'll kill them on the spot? :p
all of them?! there must be something about me :rolleyes:

i'm quite sure they'd only have one chance of dying, unless they can resurrect, of course... but then again i'm not attracted to zombies :p

then you're really not that tr00 after all ;) :lol:

fathervic (fake)

@fathervic: beware, the last ones to ask for a rahvin for their birthday are still providing this one rahvin with free food and a bed after 25 long years! ;)

@astarte: i have a hard time deciding between love and lust myself, as in "whose should i give up on first?" :p i wonder how does it feel to spend 18 years in the backseat of a car just to have sex once...

rahvin. (charmed by ghouls, cursed by mummies)

Originally posted by Siren
@rei: when is your birthday? and what will rahvin have then? :p

possibly the flu. :p

@reitoei: although overwhelmed by the desire to hug a fluffy thing with my features, i urge you to get a grip on yourself. your birthday is still far away. :D

rahvin. (fluffy?)

took the inner child test :rolleyes:

mpsf.gif

The Rich Bitch (Perverse Spoiled Functional Adult)

Make way for fatty! Your inner child is The Rich Bitch (PSFA). She is never seen happy, without jewelry or not adhering to the three D's: Denial, Denial, Denial. If you grinded up your inner child into a fine powder you could make a killing selling your "hypertension dust." Pushiness and perversion mixed with full-functionality makes for an explosive inner child.

And, she suffers from all sorts of pyscological clichés too: phobia-fixation, übersuperstition, head castration anxiety and many other "disorders of the mini-self." (These things are typically known as demons.)

In terms of help, realizing you have problems is the first step. Then, doing whatever you can to deny that fact is the second. Stay away from QVC, you shiny demon.

i think they are right in the denial part :lol:

my results :lol:

your inner child is the toymaker (perverse ignored functional adult)--aloof, quirky and maniacal like a baroque timepiece-- so don't be surprised when all your cukoo clocks go off at once. luckily, for the present, you have managed to siphon all of your weird-ass issues into some sort of outlet, so you're safe from the guys in skintight white jump suits. :rolleyes:

the little baby working away inside of you functions because everything it has learned it learned itself-- without too much outside help. because you were born being old, you are fixated on youth.

this inner child is common among people who use shiny objects, like serial killers and dentists. :lol:

Kid Ass Avenger
(Perverse Spoiled Functional Child)
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a gigantic flying perv! Yes, it's the inner child Kid Ass Avenger (PSFC). Your inner child runs amuck in the inner streets of your inner Mardis Gras. He, in fact, is the queen of the parade, and by the end of the night, or any night of your life, is always smothered in the finest beads.

He is also a child genius, but uses his powers to bizarre and ambiguous ends. He may give you the power to save the universe from total destruction one day and the next day save you from dipping a french fry in ketchup. Who knows what adventures lie in your unconscious future?

Be wary, though. It's all part of his master plan to make *you* the super-villian.

:devil: :lol: :devil: