The (Un)official write anything you want page

dorian gray said:
so whats the problem?

there is no problem ...
all my family, friends and career is in NY ... the thought of floundering and starting over alone in a different city does not make much sense.

I cut my hair today too. Actually it was a black woman. I also bought some new conditioner.

Oh, and I have GEL in my hair now! I look fucking SEXY! Maybe I should start gelling it again.

my wife cut mine. i was growing it out but i looked really stupid. apparently i have a small head and long hair doesnt agree with me. i actually feel much bettter now that its shorter. it was poking me in the eyes sometimes.

I have a big dome with a big 'fro to match.
Claws of Perdition said:
Saw a Schecter 7 string in the music shop today on sale for $800 (aussie dollars) wonder if its worth the investors not sure which model it was didnt look.
Moose has one? don't you? they any good?
I've only played one Schecter, some 5-string bass, and I must say I was EXTREMELY impressed, especially for a relatively cheap instrument. So I'd say it's at least worth checking out. Like you know, play the fucker and see if you dig it. :loco:
lurch70 said:
oddly enough, I would want to move somewhere nice with someone I will eventually share a life with ...
there really is actually not much point of me moving out of town right now ... I mean just for a change of scenery per se ... and start over ... alone.

meeting someone with the same mindset though ... another story.
hahahaha dude we're so in the same god damn boat. I don't want to jump ship completely alone, and I certainly don't want to move somewhere with a friend of mine (I can barely stand those fucks over the course of a weekend in Vegas), but... damn.

Although I'm still trying to convince myself to go anyhow, I say "you'll make friends, just go to any music store and join a band, you'll be hating other dudes in no time!" But, here I am.

Friend of mine just designed his first effects pedal:

mrmilesfxshitz.jpg

I'll have to ask him. Hopefully it's a Walken Clone, because if he decapitated the man himself, I'm going to be very upset. Upset and afraid.