The (Un)official write anything you want page

@Erik class pic ... those kids look like a bunch of Guido's from Brooklyn ... gold necklaces and slicked back and spiky hair ... WTF? :lol:

apparently i have a small head

girl05.jpg

:loco:

Erik said:
umm... 1st year in high school i guess? it's the 10th year total
did you guys go to a private school or what? are the public schools well-funded? i hear that all the time. our schools suck but scandanavia's rule....or something

dorian gray said:
did you guys go to a private school or what? are the public schools well-funded? i hear that all the time. our schools suck but scandanavia's rule....or something
there are basically NO private schools in sweden. there are some, but ya. sweden's public school system fucking owns yours.

here's our school's token HEAVY METAL pic for shitz and giggles

m81a2r.jpg

spot me and mike (shitty quality, taken with digicam from the catalog)

those were pretty much right except HOT and SAME weren't actually very hot (while not being ugly) and GUY OR CHICK's a chick the pic just looks VERY BAD from the digital cameraing and whatnot trust me she is very nice to look at irl

LOLZ is a nice dude and BAD HAIR is nice as well and metallica shirt under BAD HAIR is a third nice dude

yeah and I am NS and mike is CAVEMAN if you didn't figure that out :)

I'd do everyone in that chick pic. Oh wait.

Seriously, I'd do HOT1 and HOT2 I think. Unless they're like secretly fat or something.