The (Un)official write anything you want page

You never know though. I found this pic of a chick on facebook:

n2700412_4437.jpg

Hot, right?

Negative. She's a chunk in real life apparently. I saw some pics others posted. I guess it makes sense to post your best picture, but when it is blatantly GAY and LYING, you're just begging all those horny guys to be disappointed.

Maybe I should take that pic down later... It's sort of wrong to post pics of people from my school I don't know. Sort of, I guess.

Dick Sirloin said:
You never know though. I found this pic of a chick on facebook:

n2700412_4437.jpg

Hot, right?

Negative. She's a chunk in real life apparently. I saw some pics others posted. I guess it makes sense to post your best picture, but when it is blatantly GAY and LYING, you're just begging all those horny guys to be disappointed.

yes

I dunno, you can kind of tell that chick is fat from the Good pic... look at the folds on her arms. Not even the delicately chunky girls have that fold of fat on their arm.

yeah but at a quick glance at the pic you might not notice. also if she was more clever she would crop out her arms from the GOOD ANGLE and she could pass for normalweight with large boobies

It's a shame really... the girl has a cute face, she just needs to drop about 200lbs. It's weird to sometimes see fat chicks in restaurants and stuff that might be really cute if they were skinny. What might have been, had fried cheese and ice cream not been invented...

I need to get some fucking sleep, dammit!!!! Now it's too late already and I'm gonna crawl around like a zombie all afternoon tomorrow. Give me a headblow for #*?ß%'''s sake!