The (Un)official write anything you want page

You should put that Sepultura logo with all the arrows coming out the S thingy in there. Why? Because Sepultura still ruled when they came up with that, and Max is a worthy adversary to the ruling class.

You stupid flippin cunt. You, I'm talking to you shit-head. You just cost me $6000. That's right, $6000! And one Cadillac. Whadd'ya gonna do about it? What are ya gonna do about it, asshole? You flippin shit! Where did you learn to trade you stupid flippin cunt you idiot?! Whoever told you that you could work with men? Oh, I'm gonna have your job shit-head. I don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick your sucking on, you're goin' out!

What you're hired for is to help us does that seem clear to you...TO-HELP-US! not to FUCK-US-UP!, to help men who are going out there to try to earn a living, you fairy!, you company man!.You never open your mouth 'til you know what the shot is, you flippin child!

Dark One said:
You stupid flippin cunt. You, I'm talking to you shit-head. You just cost me $6000. That's right, $6000! And one Cadillac. Whadd'ya gonna do about it? What are ya gonna do about it, asshole? You flippin shit! Where did you learn to trade you stupid flippin cunt you idiot?! Whoever told you that you could work with men? Oh, I'm gonna have your job shit-head. I don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick your sucking on, you're goin' out!

What you're hired for is to help us does that seem clear to you...TO-HELP-US! not to FUCK-US-UP!, to help men who are going out there to try to earn a living, you fairy!, you company man!.You never open your mouth 'til you know what the shot is, you flippin child!

holy shit ... we were just going through this routine in my office this very week ... my friend Leon, the guy that came to Anthrax with me, he has this sales guy that receives these kind of scoldings pretty much daily ... hahaha ... I let him borrow Glengarry Glen Ross this week :lol:

every salesman should have this movie in their library.

yeah really ... lucky that he is also Leon's cousin ... so he can yell at him like that ... otherwise ... :lol:

I'm drunk off 3 beers tonight. God damn minimal fooding today + 5.4% Stone Pale Ale. Whee!

hahahaha I love that feeling. Glad I'm generally of the mindset where like twice a week I say "this is the best night ever."

Now watch, I'll be depressed for a week. :loco: